Monday, March 11, 2019

Who is YayacrazTubers and Yayacraz Channel?

sumber google


YAYACRAZ TUBERS I create after watch a video that created by you-tuber from Indonesia .I really like to enjoy myself around without care about others but in a same time I need to get a space where I always can track my past to be simple like diary.
YAYACRAZ CHANNEL I create for write all my experience and what to share with the other. This blog also provide all travel and lifestyle trick and tips also mostly for budget traveler. I will also share accommodation that might be suitable for traveler.
My English is not well in many aspect but I will try my best to express my feeling and share what can I share. Most of the time I as a student of Bachelor of Operation at Northern University Malaysia is quiet busy with my schedule but at the same time I really like travel around Asia country. As a student, finance is became a BIG problem for me to travel but Alhamdulillah I got a lot of support such as work part time as merchandiser and get paid by plan itinerary for other traveler.
Actually "YAYACRAZ TUBERS" is a combination from "YAYA","CRAZY" and "YOUTUBERS". It quiet tough to make a decision which name should I choose for my new media platform but after a while "this name" is what I like. I really love to write but sometimes it getting harder to express either I need to tell a true story or just want to make it sound better than real situation.

I really hope to get success in whatever I did in my life so I choose this path as something that I can rely on it.

Any question or comment please feel free to tell me by DM

my instagram : YAYA0629.co9
Email : deknjeputri95@gmail.com
Youtube : YAYACRAZ TUBERS

No comments:

Post a Comment