Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Osaka ( Solo Backpacker)

Actually its kind hot during take this picture and this place is not crowded at all during this time.
Tsuntenkatsu tower

Why I make a journey as a solo backpackers?
Actually I make this decision after got a letter from a business event that should be a meeting discussion at Osaka but after I think for a while why not I just go there for a vacation? Then I try to look out at Airlines website to see a lowest fare for my journey so I got around RM700++ and its quiet reasonable for me. It just take me around 2 hour to make a decision for this journey and that it.
How I plan?
As a first time to a solo journey I try to find out all destination and location that should to be visit by local website search engine and make a simple itinerary to follow as I need something to lead me at there. Is it though? Yes I could say it kind difficult to make a decision where to go? Where to stay? Where to eat? all kind of thing... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
There are many website I can use to make my journey simple as a piece of cake such as https://www.osp.osaka-info.jp/en/
Financial? How I manage?
As a first time as a solo backpacker to manage budget it may take a few point that need to be prepare but not much as we go with family or friends because when I travel alone i does't have to think about others only focus on myself. Meals is it expensive? Yeah you are right about that because Japan currency triple that us (Malaysia) but that is not a reason not to travel, did you ever heard about diet while travel? I choose this kind of solution while travel... but not a dietary schedule (LOL) and of-course this make my travel in budget.
Shopping?
When travel I only buy something really new for me to taste what it like and I spend for something really special because for me travel is about see others culture and heritage. Other that that to make sure I always in budget I reserve hotel and flight at least 6 month ahead when their company make a SALES or discount event. As a students money may be a reason not to travel because lack of income and any related with it. Not for me, WHY I say like that because I do a part time job and save even a small amount to make sure use wisely . I only buy what I need but not what I want. I could say that I really like to save my money but at the same time when I go vacation or took my family out I will spend almost what I saving but I already make calculation on what and how to spend it. Travel become my mission so I will save around RM2000 in 6 month and of-course include money that I gain from PTPTN (LOL) . Is it enough? Yes for one trip only more that enough. Osaka trip I could say I only spend RM1500 include hotel and transportation for 9 day (ground only). I will give full information in next forum.
Don't forget to follow my Instagram: yaya0629.co9
Email : deknjeputri95@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment