Sunday, March 24, 2019

Did you ever feel how being treat differently from the other especially when you have done something like sacrifices your precious moment ever for someone situation, you expect to get respect or being treat more properly but what you get is WORST than you expected.                
This is what most people say nowadays , Don't expect to much for something that uncertain. My advice??? Don't give your 100% even for your family because we might give all to them but they will not give you 100% back but be respectful to your parents even sometimes it might hurt you for a while.                                                                                                         Image result for trust
Did you ever feel loneliness when you see other people happy with someone that they LOVE??? It may be like while you enjoy with your family but then you see one family laugh together or you see a sibling spend time together and make you felt lonely for awhile......  That we call as emptiness where you already achieve or get what you want but you forgot about LOVE.
Image result for love

Did you ever see someone always smile and get all he/she want?
 I see all those worst thing while other only see a good thing around me happen but did they know actually what I feel inside??? I try my best to give all what I can...but at the same time it became more unexpected for what I Receive back.
I don't know what to expect and what to do for satisfied people around me but believe there has "THE MIGHTY" always with me whenever I feel sad or became WORST.
Image result for allah
Sometimes we will see why this person with bad personality/attitude more get attention and care while we who try our best to be in good personalities is getting WORST and sometimes we will be accused for doing something wrong. Most of people will get BLIND at some point.
I admit all people is not perfect but we will try our best to do something to became perfectionist. This is what we call as FATE, we as a Muslim need to REDHA. I don't know what to write at the moment and may be this entry will give a result like piece of s@@@. Lol.......

No comments:

Post a Comment