Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Tips on winter for muslim

Winter!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like this season because as you know at Malaysia we have 2 season that is HOT and SO HOT.
What kind of outfit that may suitable for a Muslim women in during winter?
This may be a question for those that first time travel abroad to enjoy winter season.
Same like me ,on my first time I also wonder what kind of outfit should I brought for this season so I google and search all the website but what I get it just a common answer. Well that normal tho...LOL


Image result for question
This is me while wonder about it...




TIPS #1- Check Average Temperature

If 18°C- 25°C : For this temperature SWEATER is most comfortable to wear so don't worry about TOO COLD.
If 10°C- 17°C : Long John, Sweater, Winter Jacket or Winter Coat
(At this temperature you need to wear a suitable or proper clothes because it quiet chill but still under control for your body just imagine to replace a sweater with another dress or wear more than 1 shirt inside) I don't know if you understand my language.
0°C and below : Woolen Long John, Woolen Sweater, Down Jacket, Glove, Winter Pants, Winter Shoes or Boots, Cashmere Scarfs, Hat, Socks.


Image result for muslim outfit winter
(All of this item is MUST because you might feel chill until your BONE so COOL!!!! But you still can mix and match so you doesn't look like a PENGUIN when walk.. LOL)

ADVICE ; All of this item is just as a reference in case you still doesn't know how to say it at department store also for me UNIQLO always up to date with current trend.

*Don't forget to buy their singlet (WITH WARMER if I'm not mistaken)

Image result for muslim outfit winter
TIPS #2 HIJAB

HIJAB a important part for your fashion instinct but believe me during winter nothing to worries about HIJAB for WHAT KIND OF MATERIAL suitable for this season because any kind of HIJAB is suitable for this season . JUST GO FOR ANY STYLE and MATERIAL.

(Just focus on COLOUR MIX and MATCH)


Image result for hijab colors

TIPS #3 ACCESSORIES
......to be continue




1 comment: