Friday, March 22, 2019

Life season

On 13 March 2019 I got phone call that my beloved grandma got admitted to hospital (ICU)at JOHOR. At first I just calm myself and make be believe she will be ok. I book a public transportation ticket and arrive at JOHOR 14 March and got a chance to visit and took a care of her around 4hour and even she still (COMA) but she show a response when I talk to her and I relieve because that a positive reflect  .
Image result for hospital batu pahat

On 15 March I got event to attend at PWTC,Kuala Lumpur. Everything just turn out great at this event.
Image result for pwtc

On 16 March I got phone call that said my grandma already pass away(arwah). This make me shock and even I got to see her I can't cry because I still cannot believe of what is going on... last I meet her it just fine and now she just lay down without a respond toward my word. Everyone around me just cry and have a sad face while me just standing in unbelievable on what happen.

to be continue...............

No comments:

Post a Comment